Saturday 16 March 2013

Sicky bugs, naughty Things and refraining from eating apparel

Mum I didn't eat anything today. Well, I ate my lunch. But I didn't eat any of my clothes..... Actually, I did wipe a bogey on my sleeve but I only licked it off.

Thing 1, age 5


We have had a random few days. A Thing 2 getting the 'helping hands' medal from school one day and then running out of class to me the next... Before her name was called. Apparently, she has had helping hands now so she doesn't need to try anymore . Yes. She IS only 3.

Thing 3 has had a sicky bug. Now that was fun.... Not! She managed to spew all over me. And later on she puked all over me and herself....
We got by, sleeping on the settee and hoping that the other two Things wouldn't join us. It worked the first night! Second night? We were awoken by Thing 2 at about 4.30am and couldn't get back to sleep!

Thing 1 came home with a spelling test. One of the words on his test was 'berk' (aka. Burk).... You know, that slang word derived from the cockney slang; 'Berkshire hunt'..... The word it means rhymes with 'hunt'.....

Today, thing 1 has been majorly helpful and loving ... An unusual occurence.... After something? Off to check my purse......

No comments:

Post a Comment